Working With Us
No opportunities current available.
CWRT’s Credit Committee:
No vacancies at the moment.
CWRT is currently looking for volunteer mentors for our Start Up Loans Programme.
Our successful loan recipients are provided 12 months worth of mentoring support after being granted their loan – so we are looking for volunteer mentors to provide 1 to 2 hours a month to these new business owners.
Please contact our office for more details.
Sales & Marketing Executive
5th May 2017 – posted
Hours: Flexible part-time contract role – 10 days per month on average.
Hourly Rate: £10 – £15 depending on experience.
Purpose of Job: Generate QUALITY commercial loan applications
- Through email and telephone contacts, build relationships with businesses and intermediaries based primarily in Warwickshire to promote CWRT’s commercial loans.
- Achieve monthly targets.
- Manage the prospect pipeline and record all activity and productivity levels using CWRT’s CRM.
- Develop and maintain accurate pipeline forecasts for use in management reporting and operational planning.
- Represent CWRT at internal and external meetings as required.
- Ensure all work conforms to CWRT policies, procedures and standards.
Performance will be measured based upon the number of calls made, loan applications received, and loans disbursed.
This indicates the experience, skills and attributes we will be looking for in the post holder.
- A background in telesales or telemarketing.
- Experience with CRM systems and MS Word.
- Ideally a background in business lending or commerce.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning, organisation, and time management skills.
- A reasonable level of IT and keyboard skills.
- A strong desire to be successful.
- Strong work ethic – energy, flexibility, resilience, and determination.
- Persuasive, with the ability to relate to people from a wide range of personal, intellectual, and working backgrounds.
- A highly personable approach to clients.
- Ability to project a professional image – in approach, attitude and appearance.
The role is predominantly a new business role. You will be focused on developing a strong prospect pipeline and ultimately generating commercial loan applications to assist CWRT in achieving its sales targets.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please get in touch with us if you would like any more information on the opportunities above.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce provides advice and support to potential business start ups and growing businesses across Coventry & Warwickshire. The Chamber works closely with CWRT to provide finance solutions to all types of business and also offers free workshops and one to one mentoring to get business start ups ready to go.
The International Institute for Product and Service Innovation at WMG, University of Warwick provides support to SMEs with product and service innovation in the West Midlands. It is funded by the University and the European Regional Development Fund and gives businesses access to expertise in experience led innovation (techniques to enhance customer experience), digital innovation (insight into how Internet based technology e.g. web data, cloud applications and social media can be used more intelligently) and innovative manufacturing technologies (plastic electronics, low volume manufacturing techniques, additive manufacturing/3D Printing).
Launched in 2005, the Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards program is a signature initiative of the Citi Foundation aimed at raising awareness about the importance of microentrepreneurship and microfinance in supporting the financial inclusion and economic empowerment of low-income individuals.
The Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards spans more than 30 countries and has invested more than $17.3 million in microfinance networks and microfinance institutions (MFIs). Through the program, $8 million has been awarded to more than 5,900 entrepreneurs.
CWRT is supported by the British Business Bank, a development bank wholly owned by the UK Government. British Business Bank and its subsidiaries do not offer bank accounts, take deposits or provide regulated banking services. British Business Bank provides its financial support to smaller businesses through its delivery partners. Any decisions to provide finance to smaller businesses are made by CWRT not by the British Business Bank.
The Sounding Board – For Managing Directors & Business Owners
The Sounding Board is your private ‘non-executive board’, there to help your search for the clarity and certainty you need when making key decisions. They bring together two experience independent executives with the differing perspectives of an investor and operator who will both support and challenge issues important to you in a lively way.
For more information – contact Bernard Cook (07785 314 180) or Alan Stevenson (07831 136 279)
CWRT has built relationships with many organisations so if you are interested in having a listing above, building a relationship with us, working in partnership, or having your event listed on our website please get in touch!