- Trading Figures – for existing businesses…accounts for the last 3 years or since the trading began plus up-to-date management information covering the period from the last year-end.
- Business Plan – an appropriate business plan
- Financial Forecasts – for the period of the loan (typically 2 or 3 years).
- CVs – a CV to accompany your business plan will help us to assess the skills, knowledge and experience you have
- Bank Statements – for the last 3 months.
- Evidence of Bank Decline – evidence that a bank or similar source has turned down the application for a loan (letter or email is accepted).
- A completed application form
- Personal Credit report – for each applicant
If you need templates and/or advice, hints and tips in order to prepare the above, please use our resource centre.
Many businesses may qualify for free one-to-one support offered by the following organisations:
- Inclusive Enterpise Program visit their website for further details or call 07415 139807 or 07494 442869
- Creative Enterprise – visit their website for further information or call 024 7615 8300
- Growth Hub visit their website for further information or call 0300 060 3747
- Chamber of Commerce visit their website for futher information or call 02476 654321
- Nuneaton and Bedworth residents visit their website for futher information or call 07415 139807 or 07494 442869
Posted in: Business Loan FAQs